Secondary supply laws in Victoria

From 1 November 2011 it will be against the law in Victoria to serve alcohol in a private home to anyone under 18, unless their parent or guardian has given permission.VicHealth has developed a website providing information to Victorian parents and their children on how this new legislation will affect them.

Comments are closed.